SOUTHERN ILLINOIS – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Monday reported 11,632 new confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19, including 37 additional deaths. Two deaths were reported among health departments across southern Illinois.
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 585,248 cases, including 10,779 deaths, in 102 counties in Illinois.
Local case breakdown:
- Franklin County: 41, one death
- Hamilton and Jackson counties: 40 each
- Union County: 39
- Massac County: 38
- Williamson County: 35, one death
- Jefferson and Johnson counties: 31 each
- Perry County: 28
- Saline County: 20
- Pulaski County: 16
- White County: 15
- Alexander County: 12
- Hardin County: 11
- Gallatin and Pope counties: four each
The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from Nov. 9–15 is 12.5 percent.