SPRINGFIELD (AP) – The Illinois Department of Public Health Sunday announced the state has a total of 11,256 cases and 274 deaths, up from 7,695 cases on Friday and 210 deaths.
Several new cases were reported from area health departments this weekend. Here are the latest:
Jackson County (12 total)
- Male in his twenties, likely exposed through travel to Chicago area/out of country. At home and doing well.
- Male in his eighties, exposed locally. Hospitalized with his condition currently unknown.
- Female in her forties, exposed locally. Doing well and isolated at home
- Female in her sixties, isolated in a long-term care facility. Listed in fair condition.
Franklin-Williamson Bi-County (five total)
- Female in her thirties, community spread. At home in isolation.
- Female in her twenties, exposed via travel to another state. At home in isolation.
Jefferson County (three total)
- Male in his sixties, in isolation at a local hospital.
Massac County (two total)
- Male in his sixties, at home in isolation.
If you experience symptoms of the novel Coronavirus or have been exposed to someone who has contracted it, you can contact the following healthcare providers:
- SIH: 844-988-7800 (24/7)
- Heartland Regional: 888-543-2786 (8am-9pm)
- Franklin Hospital: 618-435-9700
- Massac Memorial Hospital: 618-638-1344 (7am-7pm)
- Ferrell Hospital: 618-273-2275 (8am-5pm M-Sat, 1pm-5pm Sun)