Marion Home Destroyed in Fire

Marion Home Destroyed in Fire

Marion – A home in Marion is destroyed after a fire Tuesday afternoon. According to a release from the Marion Fire Department, fire crews were called out to a home on the 1000 block of Anderson Dr. at about 4:30 on Tuesday. When they arrived the home was already totally engulfed in flames. It is believed that the fire started on the back porch and that a discarded cigarette was the cause. The owner of the home was able to escape without injury.

Photo Gallery