One Hospitalized in Dongola House Fire

Dongola – A Dongola resident is recovering after a house fire yesterday morning. According to a report from KFVS-TV, the fire started in the kitchen of a home on the 100 block of Front Street as a grease fire. Firefighters from both the Dongola and Anna Fire Departments were called to the scene and were able to contain the fire to the kitchen area. The home suffered smoke and water damage. A resident was airlifted from the home to an area hospital for precautionary reasons.

Photo Gallery